Instrument Photo Album
Note: Since these photos were posted, some changes have occurred.
I'll get around to posting new photos, and updating descriptions someday.
Until then, here some of the major changes:
- The Gibson L1 was sold to a Bluesman in Austin, who tours with Chuck Berry
- The Carter D10 found a new home with a picker in Maryland, my current D10 is a 1980 Emmons.
I still have, and plan to keep the Carter SD-10.
- The Samick Electric Mando has been replaced by a much better Godin A8
- The Epiphone Dobro has found a new home in California.
- Goldtone Beard Reso has a new home, performing in Branson.
- My current Dobros are a Tut Taylor Virginian, and my favorite, a solid mahogany Beard Style R.
- I now use a Seagull Acoustic Electric Guitar for live Acoustic Guitar work
- Several MIDI Keyboard Devices have been addded, including a Roland VK-8M Hammond B3 emulator, and a Korg Triton Extreme.